[GeoNode-users] Map rendering slow at GeoNode

Dev Gis deviirmr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 02:31:32 PDT 2019

Dear All,
I have deployed a GeoNode 2.6 on Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS almost a year ago.
Everything was going well so far, but since last week, I realized map
preview/rendering on the GeoNode interface is very slow. It seems Geonode
getting the response from GeoServer is extremely slow. Further, I
investigated the GeoServer layer preview section and there map rendering
was normal and faster.

The configurations are as follow

   - http://geonode.iwlearn.org/
   - GeoNode 2.6
   - OS Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS
   - VM on Anura
   - 8GB Ram
   - 100GB Disk (26% filled)

I am not sure what other information required to debug the current issue.
Let me know, what other details I can provide you.

Regards
Deb