[GeoNode-users] Map rendering slow at GeoNode (Dev Gis)

Dev Gis deviirmr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 05:11:53 PDT 2019

I just corrected and restart the tomcat but still map rendering slow
without login

[image: image.png]

Even a single request freeze the entire application

http://geonode.iwlearn.org/geoserver/wms?access_token=97fa706165bf11e98d7d000d3ab6a624&LAYERS=geonode%3Aadmin01_bnd&TRANSPARENT=TRUE&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetMap&STYLES=admin01_bnd&FORMAT=image%2Fpng&TILED=true&SRS=EPSG%3A900913&BBOX=11584184.509062,1565430.3390625,11897270.576875,1878516.406875&WIDTH=256&HEIGHT=256

its took 2.8 min to load the tile form single request
[image: image.png]

Regards
 Deb