[GeoNode-users] GET /h_keywords_api does not return the keywords

Chiara Sammarco chiara.sammarco at geodatalab.it
Wed Dec 4 00:47:39 PST 2019

Hi again,
I just wanted to tell that I've found the new tables where the keywords are
stored: base_hierarchicalkeyword and base_taggedcontentitem
Once I repopulated those tables, the keywords appeared in the list.

Now the problems are the following:
- the keywords are shown only with the folder icons (even id there are no
children under them)
- the number of elements (layers or map) associated to a specific keyword
is not shown
- in the list (both in Maps and in Layers) all the keywords are shown (also
if there are no elements for that keyword).

Are these issues? Or am I supposed to do something else?
Thanks in advance for your help,
Chiara