[GeoNode-users] Layers not displayed for not-logged-in users

Chiara Sammarco chiara.sammarco at geodatalab.it
Mon Dec 9 01:52:29 PST 2019

Hi again,

I've some extra element regarding this issue:

1) checking as admin the permission of all the layers, it is already set
that "Everybody" can see them.
2) after I logged in once, then if I log out I can see all the layers in
the map (so the problem is for those user who has no account and should be
able to see the layers)
3) My db is restored from an old version of Geonode. So maybe the problem
is due to this? Is that possible?

Any help for solving this?

Thanks in advance