[GeoNode-users] Unexpected error when uploading

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 07:48:51 PST 2019

Dear all,

I have installed a GeoNode 2.10.x (master) with Docker and using the
geonode-project and following this documentation: [1]

The issue I have is an Unespected error! when I try to upload a layer. So
in GeoNode the layer is not present.
But when I double check I find the layer in GeoServer with no apparent
issue and if I run updatelayers the layer appear in the django db and of
course in GeoNode.

I have found these errors in the log:

08 Feb 15:38:06 ERROR [geoserver.rest] - No such layer:
ne_10m_geography_regions_polys
geoserver4fabspace | org.geoserver.rest.ResourceNotFoundException 404
NOT_FOUND: No such layer: ne_10m_geography_regions_polys

08 Feb 15:38:15 ERROR [geoserver.rest] - No such style
ne_10m_geography_regions_polys in workspace geonode
org.geoserver.rest.ResourceNotFoundException 404 NOT_FOUND: No such style
ne_10m_geography_regions_polys in workspace geonode

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Paolo

[1] https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project#start-your-server