[GeoNode-users] Surprise! It's 2019.

Kris at Hopscotch Labs kris at hopscotchlabs.com
Wed Jan 2 11:56:20 PST 2019

Happy New Year!

View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/8d7c3350252b/surprise-its-2019?e=723667a3ec)

** Happy
New Year!
Resolutions, hunches, and magic eight balls. However you navigate your 2019, we know you'll do well.

At Hopscotch, we just crossed off the last date of 2018 with a heavy black sharpie. It felt good!

Flip the page of your calendar to a new month, a new year. It's hard to contain the excitement and expectations of a new year. Let's not.

Jump Start Design Innovation with the Right Strategy + Research. We are your consumer engagement partner.Together, we leverage real consumer experiences, so you build the ideas that matter. Plus, maximize ROI on the way. Check out our new website: https://hopscotchlabs.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4488e3357e147142e30066bd4&id=f0b8e1b611&e=723667a3ec

Copyright © 2019 Hopscotch Labs, All rights reserved.
 It was great meeting you, and thank you for your business card. We use Mailchimp annually to share holiday cheer, communicate changes and celebrate big ideas.

Our mailing address is:
Hopscotch Labs
1738 1/2 Upas St
San Diego, CA 92103