[GeoNode-users] Geonode 2.8 - Saving style for a WMS remote service layer

Rachid stealthitcom at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 02:35:32 PDT 2019

 Hi everyone,

When i try to modify and save style for a layer served via WMS remote
service (external Geoserver) i get this error message : "There was an error
saving the style back to the server."

Is it possible to modify and save style for a layer served via WMS remote
service  ?

I've already got the same error message when i tried to modify and save
style for a layer uploaded on the local Geoserver via Geonode.
I solved it by adding my host ip in ALLOWED_HOSTS, but this does not work
for WMS remote service layer.

Thanks a lot.

Rachid