[GeoNode-users] GeoNode Django Extra Blocks

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 10:14:56 PDT 2019

Dear users,

I am trying to add a new block {% block content %}{% endblock %} to
site_index.html, right before the {% block hero %}{% endblock %}, more
specifically right before the class=jumbotron.  According to this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyFmF_v3z8c, I should have the {% block
content %}{% endblock %} in the index.html file.
I wonder if there is a extra block and its name to extend index.html before
the block hero (class=junbotron).

I also checked the site index.html line8
<https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/templates/index.html#L8>,
but not sure if I could inherit information to the body_class block.
Instead of overriding, I want to add a new block, before the hero block.
What block name should I use in my site_index.html? Find my block bellow:
{% block geonode %}

{% endblock %}

Any hint on that will be very appreciated.

Kind regards

Julierme