[GeoNode-users] Show Layers on Layer view page

Jose Cáceres jose.atyus at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 19:05:26 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I'm having troubles with this. I have a site up and running in
https://geoportalmineria.unah.edu.hn/ , on the /layers page, the image is
shown as in attachment 01, when I click on a layer, it takes me to the info
page of that layer, as shown in attachement 02, so my problem is that I
want my data to be shown automatically in the preview window, as in
attachment 03 (which I manually had to find)

My data bounding box is defined correctly in Geoserver, I also found an
option of DEFAULT_MAP_CENTER on local_settings, which I have defined with
the values of (15, -87), but that doesn't seem to have any effects.

Is there another way to achieve this? Hope I make myself clear enough.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

José

--