[GeoNode-users] Show Layers on Layer view page (Jose Cáceres)

Jose Cáceres jose.atyus at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 06:05:13 PDT 2019

Hi Toni, thanks for your reply.

Yes, this is an instalation via apt in Ubuntu 16.04.

To update to Master, Do I need another machine or it can be done on the
same server? The problem is I just have the one server to get it done,  and
is not particular powerful (2 cores, 4GB memory, 60GB on disk). I try once
before following the instructions provided here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jNg2BKn2H9Haoyqpe7XkK_Nj-siL7PUlhP40hGi9OZ8/edit
for
Ubuntu 18.04, but I don't know if this update can be done in Ubuntu 16.04
as well.

Again very grateful for all your help.

Kind Regards,

José