[GeoNode-users] Geonode 2.6.3 Geofence Sync

Sygnetzki, Silvio s.sygnetzki at atenekom.eu
Wed May 15 07:25:53 PDT 2019

Hi Toni,

sorry for my late reply. Currently I don't have time to do any tests. A couple of weeks ago I tested the Master branch successfully.
I think I will migrate my setup to the master when I have the time for it.
But to answer some of your questions: Geofence is working when I setup the rules manually. Layers are only loaded for logged in users which have the permissions to see them in geofence (Postgres is used with correct credentials). Only thing which is not working is the rule management out oft he geonode gui.

Thank you verry much for your help.

Best regards

Silvio

[cid:atene_logo_1133be95-9699-480d-b2d9-203a3b08d087.png]

Silvio Sygnetzki
Projektmanager
Anwendungsentwicklung
Tel. +49 30 22183-3516 | Fax +49 30 22183-1199
s.sygnetzki at atenekom.eu
atene KOM GmbH
Agentur für Kommunikation, Organisation und Management
Invalidenstr. 91 | 10115 Berlin

www.atenekom.eu<http://www.atenekom.eu/> | Datenschutzerklärung<https://atenekom.eu/impressum/datenschutz/>
Apps <https://atenekom.eu/kompetenzen/foerdermittelberatung/foerdermittel-app/> | facebook<https://www.facebook.com/atenekom> | XING<https://www.xing.com/companies/atenekomgmbh%25257Cagenturf%2525C3%25259Crkommunikationorganisationundmanagement?user_view=true> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/atenekom>