[GeoNode-users] GeoNode Summit 2019 Social Event

Simone Giannecchini simone.giannecchini at geo-solutions.it
Sat May 18 10:08:29 PDT 2019

Dear All,
sorry for crossposting but this email is of interest to both lists as
it provide information about the GeoNode Summit 2019.

It is our pleasure to invite you to the GeoNode Summit 2019 Social
Event! Registration here http://bit.ly/summit2019-se.

The Social Event will be held in the evening of the 11th of June,
after the workshops and presentations, in a location in walking
distance from the Summit location. Most likely it will be an
"Apericena", that is a networking evening where people will be to eat,
drink and talk freely. If weather will assist it will most likely be
on Viareggio's beach promenade.

Cost shall be around 25€ per person.  Seats will be limited hencce we
need to know in advanced who will participate to book the place. Let
us know if you have any special diets indications, we'll do our best
to cover all needs.

Aside, make sure you register for the GeoNode Summit itself using the
form here https://goo.gl/forms/XQ3BGXOAlS2xE4ee2.
We will see you in Viareggio!

Regards,
Simone Giannecchini
==
Visit http://bit.ly/gs-services for more information.
==
Ing. Simone Giannecchini
@simogeo
Founder/Director

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39  333 8128928

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali
(Reg. UE 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati
“GDPR”), si precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email
(il suo contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui
conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo
scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a
cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato
se potesse darmene notizia.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
or otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided
by European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use
of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.