[GeoNode-users] backup and restore geonode 2.4 to 2.8

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Tue May 21 03:38:03 PDT 2019

Dear Gideon,

you will need some useful infos here:
https://github.com/olivierdalang/SPCgeonode#how-to-migrate-from-an-existing-standard-geonode-install <https://github.com/olivierdalang/SPCgeonode#how-to-migrate-from-an-existing-standard-geonode-install>

Basically you backup everything on you old instance, install the new one,
restore the database and migrate it and restore the Geoserver_data and static
files. If you could describe your issues I´m happy to help.

Cheers,

Toni