[GeoNode-users] Feed geonode metadata from geonetwork

XAVIER RAYO SARRIAS xrayo at utm.csic.es
Fri Oct 11 06:27:40 PDT 2019

I have changed the configuration file settings.py to point to my
geonetwork server but I can't figure to use the metadata hosted in
geonetwork with the layers in geonode.
When I use localhost:80000/catalogue/csw? in the geonode server,  I get an
xml from my geonetwork so I understand I modified correctly the settings in
settings.py . But then when I load a layer in geonode I don't know how to
point it to the geonetwork server.
Any idea what I'm doing wrong or what should I do?
Thanks you very much in advance!