[GeoNode-users] MapStore Integration - Configure Search Services

Jack Trute Jack.Trute at scisys.co.uk
Wed Sep 11 03:34:13 PDT 2019

Hi List,

I want to be able to add a Search Service URL to the MapStore search. With MapStore, there is a 'Configure Search Services' plugin which attaches to the Burger Menu:

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D56894.D5BB5450]

Nothing happens when I press this button on my portal or on the GeoNode demo (http://master.demo.geonode.org/maps/new)

Where as on the MapStore I get the Configure Service Forms.

Could I have some help getting this option to work?

Regards,
Jack

SCISYS UK Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 4373530.
Registered Office: Methuen Park, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 0GB, UK.

Before printing, please think about the environment.