[GeoNode-users] Error Page when Accessing People Tab and Cannot Add User

Jeffy John Tomarong jeffytoms at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 06:03:42 PDT 2020

Greetings everyone!

I hope each one of you are doing well these times.

I am using Geonode version 2.0c1. I know it's an old one but I haven't
updated it since the project ended back then. However, it is still running
up to this day and it will be used again for another mapping activity.
Everything seems to be working fine. I can upload layers and do maps. I can
also access the admin panel. But I am really wondering about the error page
when I click the People tab. I cannot also add new users for this mapping
activity.

I really need your help on this one.

Thank you and I wish you all the best.

Warm regards,