[GeoNode-users] GeoNode Fedora32 Sqlite3 and Spatialite

1520 gis juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 19:49:02 PST 2020

Hi all,

I have tried to install GeoNode-Project 3.1 in a Fedora32 Server. I
installed sqlite3 and spatialite as: sudo dnf
install sqlite-3.33.0-2.fc32.x86_64 spatialite-tools libspatialite
spatialite-devel.
When I run <DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE=geonode.settings python manage.py
migrate> , migrations run fine.
Also <DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE=geonode.settings paver sync> works fine.
However if I run <./paver_dev.sh sync> I get an error shown in [1].

GeoNode-Project (devmode) runs fine in port 8000, but geoserver is not
running on port 8080. It seems that geonode is looking for
postgresql/postgis, but in devmode it should look for sqlite/spatialite.

Any comment will be very appreciated.

Thank you for your time in advance.

Julierme

[1]
Is the server running on host "localhost" (::1) and accepting
TCP/IP connections on port 5432?
could not connect to server: Connection refused
Is the server running on host "localhost" (127.0.0.1) and accepting
TCP/IP connections on port 5432?