[GeoNode-users] GEONODE UPDATELAYERS COMMAND

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Sun Jan 5 12:20:30 PST 2020

Hi Benard,

> The issue is that when i try to download the layer from geonode, the download link is reading from localhost:8000 domain instead of my custom domain.

you could try to use this management command to update the download links:
http://docs.geonode.org/en/2.10.x/admin/mgmt_commands/#management-command-set-all-layers-metadata <http://docs.geonode.org/en/2.10.x/admin/mgmt_commands/#management-command-set-all-layers-metadata>

Also make sure to check your geoserver urls for example Proxy Base URL settings.

Cheers,

Toni

CSGIS

Gottschedstraße 12