[GeoNode-users] Unable to upgrade the GeoNode Docker instaces.

Dev Gis deviirmr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 03:19:11 PDT 2020

Hello,
I hope you all are staying safe and healthy through these unusual times!

Has anybody tried to upgrade the old GeoNode docker instances to the latest
one?

 I have an old Geonode instance of version 3.0.0.dev1588342607) which I
want to upgrade to the latest one. I follow the steps mentioned in the link
<https://docs.geonode.org/en/master/install/basic/#update-geonode-core-to-the-latest-commit>.
I execute the all steps without any error but still, I don't see any update
on the interface.

 I really like the data style editor which is missing at 3.0 instances.

Any suggestion?

Regards
Deb