[GeoNode-users] Stepping out from PSC

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 12:53:08 PDT 2020

Dear GeoNode users and developers

Since a few months I have started working for a new project, and this
takes me to a different direction from GeoNode - though I am still
working with geospatial open source technologies. Because of this I am
realizing that I haven't time to
dedicate to the project as I would have wished.
Therefore I think the best decision is to leave the PSC in order to
leave the slot to someone who can actively contribute to the project.

I wish all of the best to this vibrant community: and I am sure
GeoNode will be still in great shape for many years. Who knows, maybe
I can cross the GeoNode path in the future, so this could be a
momentary farewell.
I will still be around anyway in the open source geospatial world so I
am sure there will be a lot of chances to be in touch with many of you

best
Paolo

--
Paolo Corti