[GeoNode-users] Error when adding a field in the ResourceBase Metadata

Maxime Audet-Roberge maximeaudetr at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 13:02:28 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I want to add some custom fields to the base Metadata model of my geonode project instance. I read the developers workshop and I tried to reproduce the steps in the “Create your ResourceBase Metadata” chapter without success. I have a FieldDoesNotExist error with the message “Layer has no field named ‘doi’”. The error occurs when loading the _resourcebase_info_panel.html template at the line added in the workshop (<dd>{{ resource.doi }}</dd>).

I am using geonode project 2.10.3 with the development server and a sqlite database. I looked in the database and the ‘doi’ field is correctly added to the ResourceBase table.

Does anyone have any idea what's wrong?

Cheers!

Maxime