[GeoNode-users] Define email service on GeoNode

Jose Cáceres jose.atyus at gmail.com
Fri May 22 09:56:05 PDT 2020

Hi Alessio,

Thanks for your advice, I added the variables to the django image on the
docker-compose file, without the quotation but I ended up with a 502 error
on my site, removing those variables from the docker file let me have the
site backup, so here is definitely something related to added those
variables.

I'll keep working on it and see if I can find the problem.

Thanks,

José

[image: Mailtrack]
Remitente