[GeoNode-users] GeoNode-Project Docker Postgres Access

irlan128 irlan128 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 20:05:37 PST 2020

Dear Alessio,

I add this script to my django.env file, but i dont know where i must to
put/write my IP address my server postgresql in that command/script (because
my postgresql is  in the outside docker and different server)?

geofenceVendorAdapter.databasePlatform=org.hibernatespatial.postgis.PostgisDialect
geofenceDataSource.driverClassName=org.postgresql.Driver
geofenceDataSource.url=jdbc:postgresql://db:5432/geonode_data
geofenceDataSource.username=geonode_data
geofenceDataSource.password=geonode_data
geofenceEntityManagerFactory.jpaPropertyMap[hibernate.default_schema]=public

I want to ask, is there any issue of using postgresql 12?because when i see
the postgresql in container (db4geonode), the version of postgresql is 11

Thanks

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoNode-users-f5185389.html