[GeoNode-users] Geonode SPC

Ariel Nunez ingenieroariel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 12:58:03 PDT 2021

Fede, try goong into the django docker container and follow the trail to
the manage.py being used, if you open a shell with it, you should be able
to inspect the final django config doong from django.conf import settings
and figure out what the path to the topmost folder in the TEMPLATES_DIR
variable is, you can then look for the files within the container on those
paths and override it via a mount