[GeoNode-users] help request for installing geonode on ubuntu server 20.04LTS

Jose Cáceres jose.atyus at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 07:56:46 PDT 2021

HI Kabre,

Exactly which instruction have you followed in order to deploy Geonode and
what troubles have you been having? Have you checked this link GeoNode Core
— GeoNode 3.1 documentation
<https://docs.geonode.org/en/master/install/advanced/core/index.html#docker>

Although, the instructions in that have been updated to clone the 3.2.x
branch, I would advise to stick with the 3.1.x version, because the
instructions in there are not fully updated to reflect the changes on the
3.2.x branch.

Kind regards,

José

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
04/10/21,
08:55:02 AM

On Sat, Apr 10, 2021 at 4:25 AM Mr.Kabre Dramany <kabredramany at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Since try to  three months ago install geonode  in my ubuntu server but i
> can't do it, that's why I asked you to kindly help me.thank you three
> months

José David Cáceres
Ingeniero Ambiental
Máster en Tecnologías de la Información Geográfica
e-mail: jose.atyus at gmail.com