[GeoNode-users] Erreur d'installation de 'pip'

Alessio Gottardo tappoz84 at yahoo.it
Wed Apr 14 06:06:03 PDT 2021

 You need to setup your server with the python runtime. Depending on your circumstances and the current setup of your server you may have to just install "pip" (the package manager for python), or perhaps also python.
Is that an Ubuntu server? If yes, then one option is to use " sudo apt install python3 python3-pip".This is a wide topic if you're not used to this kind of operations, so I would recommend reading a bit about what is "pip" how it works with "python" and how to setup a python runtime (or development environment) on a Linux machine e.g. Ubuntu 20.04.
Hope that helpsCheers