[GeoNode-users] Features not shown in attribute table

Alexandria Shreffler aleshreffler at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 10:34:27 PDT 2021

Hello, all!

I was hoping I could get some ideas on why the attribute table on my
installation of GeoNode is not showing any features. It doesn't seem to
matter the feature type (polygon, point). Feature editing and styling
appear not to be working correctly either.

I installed GeoNode on an Ubuntu 18.04 virtual machine using Pycharm as
described here:
https://github.com/gannebamm/geonode-workshop/tree/main/00_getStarted

[image: nofeatures.PNG]
--

*Alexandria Shreffler*
Geospatial Analyst, Venango County Regional Planning Commission

*Phone: (814) 758-4187 or (814) 670-0897*