[GeoNode-users] Error "dataset extension exceed the WGS84 maximum extent"

Christian BRAUN christian.braun at list.lu
Fri Jan 12 02:44:45 PST 2024

Dear list members,
I have a GeoServer connection to an external PostGIS database and register this layer in GeoNode.
Connection and general visualisation is working, but I get a an error stating

"Invalid dataset extension

The dataset extension exceed the WGS84 maximum extent [-180, -90, 180, 90]"

I tried several EPSG codes and settings on the GeoServer layers page. I also tried to update the layer and to refresh BBox with the management command.

How can this be fixed. It is very annoying for the user to zoom to the location of layer content everytime.

Many thanks in advance,

Christian

Christian Braun  |  R&T Associate

Environmental Research and Innovation (ERIN)  |  SUSTAIN  |  Sustainable Urban and Built Environment (SUBE)
christian.braun at list.lu  |  (+352) 275 888 5137

Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST)
5, avenue des Hauts-Fourneaux
L-4362 Esch-sur-Alzette

LIST.lu