[Geoprisma-dev] Layer loading problem

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Fri Dec 4 18:48:54 EST 2009

> Yves,
>
> http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.8/doc/apidocs/files/OpenLayers/Layer-js.html

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your answer.  I've seen the reference page many times, but
I would prefer a simple tutorial.  I mean, what I'm doing is relatively
simple ...

> scroll down to the EVENTS.
>
> But it might be easies to to just set a delay timer that fires once and
> selects the feature.

I like that much less because you are at the mercy of the network.
Events are way better IMO.  Just gotta find out what the machinery is.

Thanx for your input.

Have a good weekend,

Yves