[Geoprisma-dev] Question about multiple Ext.onReady() call

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Dec 5 12:24:23 EST 2009

Hi Dev,

I'm trying to determine why my zoomSlider and toolbar widgets are broken
in my layout here:

http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj/

Any help debugging this would be appreciated.

I have been reading the sample templates and the generated html code and
noticed that the navtools sample and my project above both have multiple
calls to Ext.onReady(). Is this valid? does the Ext.onReady() function
stack all the functions passed to it and then execute them in order? or
is this a bug?

I looks like the template explicitly sets up an Ext.onReady() call
passing an anonymous function AND when:

     <xsl:call-template name="printAllWidgetExecutions" >

is called it generates another call to Ext.onReady().

I'll open a ticket if this is a bug.

Thanks,
   -Steve