[Geoprisma-dev] Problem with zoomslider and template ordering

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Dec 5 16:47:17 EST 2009

Hi all,

Ok, I have been trying to figure out why my zoomslider is broken.
I think I have found out why, but I'm not sure how to fix it.

If I look at the rendered html, the zoomslider is getting attached to
the map object before the zoomslider object is defined.

You can see this by loading the project url below, then view source and
search for the string "zoomslider"

http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj/
http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj/config.xml
http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj/xslt/default.xslt

I'm guessing it is a problem with something in the order of stuff in my
template, but it might be a bug also. Anyway, a little help from your
very busy schedules would be appreciated.

Thanks,
   -Steve