[Geoprisma-dev] Problem with zoomslider and template ordering

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Mon Dec 7 09:13:13 EST 2009

Hi Stephen,

  I think I found out why.  Try to replace your GeoExt.MapPanel layout
property from 'fit' to 'anchor' and tell me if it works for you.  This
requirement is not yet documented in the official doc yet, but it's in
the ./doc/widgetdoc.txt file.

 I opened a ticket for the migration of all widget docs to Sphinx [1].

Best regards,

Alexandre

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/36

Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Ok, I have been trying to figure out why my zoomslider is broken.
> I think I have found out why, but I'm not sure how to fix it.
>
> If I look at the rendered html, the zoomslider is getting attached to
> the map object before the zoomslider object is defined.
>
> You can see this by loading the project url below, then view source
> and search for the string "zoomslider"
>
> http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj/
> http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj/config.xml
> http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj/xslt/default.xslt
>
> I'm guessing it is a problem with something in the order of stuff in
> my template, but it might be a bug also. Anyway, a little help from
> your very busy schedules would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>   -Steve

Alexandre Dubé
Mapgears