[Geoprisma-dev] Trac

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Nov 9 12:02:32 EST 2009

Yves Moisan wrote:

>   Or maybe you'd like
> to sort active tickets per component type ?  Trac provides default
> filters for version and milestone.  Do we need to filter by component ?

Or could we have used keywords with the widget name instead of creating
components for each one? I fear that one component per widget will
result in a bloated list of components that will be a nightmare to
maintain in the long run, and anyway, widgets features are not the core
of GeoPrisma, they belong in GeoExt, MapFish, etc and GeoPrisma just
wraps them... the core of GeoPrisma is the Access Control (proxy and UI
generation/wrapper), and this is what we should see in the component
list, no?

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette