[Geoprisma-dev] Trac

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Tue Nov 10 10:16:36 EST 2009

Le lundi 09 novembre 2009 à 12:02 -0500, Daniel Morissette a écrit :
> Yves Moisan wrote:
> >
> >   Or maybe you'd like
> > to sort active tickets per component type ?  Trac provides default
> > filters for version and milestone.  Do we need to filter by component ?
> >

> Or could we have used keywords with the widget name instead of creating
> components for each one? I fear that one component per widget will
> result in a bloated list of components that will be a nightmare to
> maintain in the long run,

Right.  I did a first go (added several widget types) but since not many
tickets are there already, I will go back and leave just the basic
components (the 6 or 7 initial ones).  It's a good idea to let people
add keywords to specify issues.  In fact, I had this very problem with a
bug that applied equally to 2 or 3 different widgets, so I would have
selected a component for one of those specific widgets and then added
keywords.

Does that sound good to all ?

Thanx Daniel,

Yves