[Geoprisma-dev] Access control docs

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Tue Nov 10 11:43:35 EST 2009

Hi All,

It strikes me that the zip bundle of GeoPrisma we're telling people to
download only illustrates dynamic UI generation.  We need docs to teach
users how to set up their own access control mechanism.  There is some
doc on that in the general documentation section already, but I believe
there should be more.

I think the most likely use case will be a web developer who has never
had to bother setting up a security environment.  The learning curve may
be steep here.  What does that developer need to know to easily test
security (e.g. with an XML file) ?

Yves