[Geoprisma-dev] Legend Panel - Scrollbar

louis.rocheleau louis.rocheleau at boreal-is.com
Fri Nov 27 02:31:37 EST 2009

Hi Jean-Samuel,

actually I do not develop GP, I am a user of it. I copied the legend panel
from Sample1, as Yves recommended to me. I then realized that when I load
many layers, the scrollbar does not come. Did you test to see if the
scrollbar is coming when you put many layers ?

Also, you mention that "it may be because [I] put the Panel inside another
Panel...", is there another way to display a legend ?

Regards
Louis
Boréalis