[Geoprisma-dev] Change in a bunch of files

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Wed Jan 6 12:14:32 EST 2010

Yves Moisan wrote:
> Well it's only for committers and it's already in Trac.  I don't see why
> putting it in the documentation since it's really a project settings for
> SVN committers and not something a user will care about.

"how to create a new widget" is more for developers too and it's in
doc.  I think it would be best to have all important informations stored
at one place and my first guess is : the doc.  Should we have a "dev"
and "user" doc ?  I guess not...  It wouldn't hurt to have this added to
the "download" topic near "svn", as an important notice for those who
checkout the svn version...

My 2 cents,

--
Alexandre Dubé