[Geoprisma-dev] Hosting for geoprisma.org

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Tue Nov 23 08:08:53 EST 2010

Hi All,

This is a call for people wishing to host geoprisma.org.  Our current
set up (on one of our virtual machines) is pretty shaky and we would
like to have a decent geoprisma.org hosting environment.  Is anyone
interested ?  Could we host the project on OSGeo infrastructure (or
maptools) ?

Also, it may be a good time to refresh geoprisma.org's look, by using
something simpler than the current ExtJS set up (or maybe that's okay)
?  All the change that's been going on over the last few months has sort
of gone through without notice so maybe a change of looks could bring
some attention to the new widgets, DB config, etc. ?

Cheers,

Yves