[Geoprisma-dev] Hosting for geoprisma.org

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Wed Nov 24 08:54:27 EST 2010

> Hi Yves,
>
> The best would probably be to host it on maptools. Is it mostly static
> contents or is there some dynamic contents as well?
>
> Daniel
Hi Daniel,

It is an ExtJS app for the web site (served by Apache/PHP), Sphinx for
the docs and the JS compressing utility provided by MapFish (that comes
from Tim Schaub I believe).  There's a windows bat file to generate the
release bundles, but that's easy to turn into a shell script.  The JS
compressing utility can be set up relatively easily IIRC and Sphinx too
(Python required) but refactoring the web site content would need a few
hours (days ?).

Cheers,

Yves