[Geoprisma-dev] PHP/Mapscript dependencies

Etienne Dube etienne.dube at boreal-is.com
Mon Oct 4 17:16:54 EDT 2010

Hi,

Does anyone know if GeoPrisma still has any dependencies to
PHP/Mapscript? Pascal here says that a widget used to call Mapscript
functions at some point in the past, but I want to be sure if it's still
the case or not.

Another question (kind of targeted to you guys at Mapgears): what's the
current status of PHP/Mapscript compatibility with mod_php, as of
Mapserver 5.2.x? What about GeoPrisma itself? We have a weird issue with
php-cgi on one of our production servers and we'd like to try mod_php to
see if it improves the situation.

Thanks,

Etienne

--