[Geoprisma-dev] PHP/Mapscript dependencies

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Tue Oct 5 08:23:46 EDT 2010

Hi Étienne,

On 10-10-04 05:16 PM, Etienne Dube wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know if GeoPrisma still has any dependencies to
> PHP/Mapscript? Pascal here says that a widget used to call Mapscript
> functions at some point in the past, but I want to be sure if it's
> still the case or not.

No, it doesn't.  Pascal's right.  The prototype version of the
InitialView widget used PHP/Mapscript but it doesn't anymore.  Nothing
else does either.

> Another question (kind of targeted to you guys at Mapgears): what's
> the current status of PHP/Mapscript compatibility with mod_php, as of
> Mapserver 5.2.x? What about GeoPrisma itself? We have a weird issue
> with php-cgi on one of our production servers and we'd like to try
> mod_php to see if it improves the situation.

I personally don't know about that, but since not all the MapGears' team
is on this list, you should try the MapServer-Users mailing list with
that question.

Regards,

--
Alexandre Dubé