[Geoprisma-dev] SVN problem with Ext JS lib

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Thu Oct 14 17:44:46 EDT 2010

  Le 2010-10-14 10:29, Etienne Dube a écrit :
>  Hi,
>
> I'm having trouble updating my local copy from the SVN repository. In
> /geoprisma/projects/geoprisma/trunk/lib/ext-3.2.1/docs/source , there
> are two files named menu.html and Menu.html, differing only by their
> case.
The Ext source at http://trac.geoext.org/browser/ext/3.2.1/docs/source
shows only Menu.html.  I was thinking there would be an svn:externals in
trunk/lib pointing to Ext 3.2.1 but it's not the case.  Was the Ext code
checked out on a *NIX box then commited back into GP's SVN ?  Maybe we
could try removing Ext-3.2.1 and using an externals instead ?

Yves