[Geoprisma-dev] MapExtent calculation issues ?

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Tue Oct 19 15:47:50 EDT 2010

Hi,

   I only saw that kind of problem while trying to print a WMS layer
poiting to a tilecache server (i.e. with tilecache service without the
'staticCache' option set).  Are you able to reproduce the problem with
one of the samples ?  Have you tried with the 'staticCache' option
(don't forget to point to the cache url if you want to try this) ?

Regards,

Alexandre

On 10-10-19 03:19 PM, Yves Moisan wrote:
>  Hi All,
>
> We have a very intriguing issue pointing to geoprisma-r914 (from
> r805).  All TileCached layers stop working with "a tile corner too far
> ..." error and when repointing back to the old (r805) libraries
> everything is fine.  I don't have much detail on the issue but my
> suspicion is that something changed, probably in OL, so that now
> extents aren't quite calculated the same way.  Version differences are :
>
> r805                    r914
> ol-r10165           ol-r10848
> mf-r3433            mf-r3639
> geoext-r2073    geoext-r2465
>
> We also  changed from Ext 3.1.2 to 3.2.1
>
> I was wondering whether any of you knew of any specific change in OL
> or elsewhere that may have someting to bear with what we are seing.
>
> TIA,
>
> Yves

Alexandre Dubé
Mapgears