[Geoprisma-users] Progress of sorts :)

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Dec 3 02:00:04 EST 2009

Hi,

I am making progress of sorts.

http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj/

This is based on nearly 2500 line config.xml which is not complete yet.
Since the bulk of the file is generated from a perl script, it is pretty
easy to make changes to and regenerate.

When you move a sample out of the release directory structure and move
it into the tutorial directory structure lots of things break break
because of path issues.

Questions:

1) how do I debug the map requests going through the proxy.php

2) I'm down to one JS error, but not sure why I get this:

handler is not a constructor
  this.handler = new handler(this, this.callbacks,
this.handlerOptions);\r\nDrawFeature.js (line 95)
http://imaptools.com:8080/project/lib/openlayers-r9843/lib/OpenLayers/Control/DrawFeature.js
Line 95

3) I also tried to add the GYMO errors, but that caused a bunch of other
errors so they are gone until I get this much working.

Any help would be appreciated,

-Steve W