[Geoprisma-users] bdga config.xml

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Thu Nov 26 09:18:13 EST 2009

Yves Moisan wrote:
> One thing that refrains us now from easily packaging samples whose
> templates are not in /src/client/templates is that one can't use a
> parameter in <xsl:include>.

Isn't this because the directory structure changes for the bundles ?  If
we had the exact same structure for both bundles and trunk, would that
work ?

In either case, that would be more logic to have everything the same.
If it's important to keep the revision number of a certain project, why
not putting it in a .txt file instead of changing the directory name to
theproject-rXXX ?  Would that be cool ?

Cheers everyone,

--
Alexandre Dubé