[Geoprisma-users] bdga config.xml

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Thu Nov 26 08:58:20 EST 2009

> Stephen,
>
>   The old samples had their files scattered everywhere in the
> directories.  The templates were in ./src/client/templates.

One thing that refrains us now from easily packaging samples whose
templates are not in /src/client/templates is that one can't use a
parameter in <xsl:include>.  That's the reason why you mentioned so many
of the samples that were bundled don't work.  Since there is no easy
fix, I forgot about that issue because one can correct the paths in the
samples templates directly.  Whence my not answering you email
mentioning the issue yet.  Unless someone knows how to use XSLT
differently ?

Cheers,

Yves