[Geoprisma-users] bdga config.xml

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Thu Nov 26 08:46:27 EST 2009

Stephen,

  One more thing : it's mentioned in the doc to use the XMLConfig driver
as your Config driver.  Most (almost every) samples use it, but the new
WorkspaceConfig is much better.  Before going too far with the
XMLConfig, think of trying the Workspace.

  In the following days, I'll change the Shortcut samples to use the
Workspace driver and let you know when it's done.  I'll also adjust the doc.

Regards,

Alexandre

--
Alexandre Dubé