[geos-devel] More Info - Another Portability Quirk

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Sun Oct 6 22:57:26 EDT 2002

I just went through my stl_*.h files, as well as the G++ STL online
documentation, and it looks like at() is a recent addition to the G++
STL -- sometime in the 3.x series (mine is from gcc 2.96 vintage). Are
there other accessors which are possible, or is a latest-and-greatest
STL going to be one of our requirements? Is there a way of having
configure check the existance of various components of the STL?

BTW, congratulations Yury on getting Relate close to completion! We are
really looking forward to the integration! Keep on it!

Paul