[geos-devel] Portability

Ferdinando Villa fvilla at zoo.uvm.edu
Fri Sep 13 08:49:10 EDT 2002

I strongly agree on the namespace issue (particularly so since we can
use a nice namespace id such as 'geos'). I'd also like to see the 'using
namespace std' removed from the headers, not that it matters much if the
namespace is std, but it's very bad practice in general.

Norman - if you need libtool-related mods that won't break the Unix
build, please feel free to commit them.

ciao f