[geos-devel] BUG: relate(g1,g2) crashes with GEOMETRYCOLLECTION?

Martin Davis mbdavis at VividSolutions.com
Tue Apr 8 16:57:35 EDT 2003

Nope - if you look at the spec it clearly spells out that A and B overlap *only* if A intersects exterior(B) or vice-versa.  They clearly intended the answer to be FALSE if the geometries were the same.

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street   Victoria, B.C.   V8T 5G5
Phone: (250) 385 6040    Fax: (250) 385 6046